Check the details of the job offer:
For the long term, strategic cooperation with our global FMCG Client, we are looking for a professional who has a combination of multidisciplinarian skills between PR, Media & Digital. This person will have responsibility for ensuring adherence to the regional strategies and executing the above, working closely with the Client’s business team in CE.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITES:
- KOLs sourcing and selection, understanding the right tools that media agencies offer and how to get PR and Media agencies to work together
- PULLING KOL created content, content seeding
- Amplificating content directed by Media and Brand team and nurturing the organic reach
- LEVERAGE SEARCH AND SEARCH OPTIMIZATION TO DRIVE TALKABILITY
- Planning the Sequence to ensure conversation (priming, pick of conversation, long tail), with both pre-planned activities as well as real-time reaction to a local relevant event, posting KOL and brand created content
- Understand the media metrics + Targeting
- Driving Editorial Coverage on Product Innovation, executing with scale (either with customer events, or as part of content creation efforts).
- The individual will identify local issues and potential risks, managing systems to provide an early warning and tracking, as well as executing the action plan to protect/manage the issues.
WE OFFER A CHANCE TO:
Join the team of professionals working for a global market leader. This position should be seen as a springboard for career growth, as the individual will be exposed to broader responsibilities that span beyond functions/areas of expertise. If the person doesn’t have equally developed all the skills mentioned, will have a chance to learn fast, embracing a do-learn-do approach, with a supervision of top company’s professionals.
More information on data proceeding during the recruitment process will be found at http://www.partnersi.com.pl/praca/rekrutacja-przetwarzanie-danych-osobowych.